1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help in Ocean and Monmouth County NJ

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mow It All, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

I am looking for a few guys.....I need a sidewalk guy in Lakewood ($20an hr my blower, $30an hr yours). I might need a plow guy for the same location,(we can talk price) but not sure yet. I also have a a company I work with that needs subs (with Plow) If your interested let me know asap, they can tell you price but I think (dont hold me to it) its $50-$75 an hr in eatontown

2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Where in Lakewood. My brother is in Bayville, and might be interested in helping you out. What are the terms? What is the trigger?

Thanks,
    Anthony

ac_sab@yahoo.com

3. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

i got a plow and i am based out of lakewood let me know

i will pm you my phone number

5. Xtra

Xtra Member

If it's raining in Ocean County . . . . and you need help in Monmouth County (which seems to be happening lately), contact me!
    (cell # 732-232-6243)

- at the bottom is what I have available.
    wesport

6. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

im in the same boat as crawford if raining in ocean county im available for someone in monmouth county email me at jbss86@aol.com