1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help in identifing some parts..

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by pumpkinman, May 6, 2007.

1. pumpkinman

pumpkinman Junior Member

i have some plow parts .a hydraulic pump and a two handle control valve.. its off an older pick up .but there are no names on either part only numbers on the control valve handle ..im tring to figure out what the pump puts out for pressure and if the 2 handle control valve could be used on my front end loader which i just built for my garden tractor..im new to hydraulics . the pump looks somewhat like a power steering pump..any help greatly appreciated or any info..thanks alot steve:dizzy:

2. cjcocn

cjcocn Member

Can you take some pics and post them up? That would help the fellas ID the parts for you.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If it's off a pick-up could be meyers or fisher both had under hood hydraulics available.

4. pumpkinman

pumpkinman Junior Member

help in identifing parts..photos enclosed

thanks for the replys and i have attached some photos hope you can see them well i was told the parts were off about a 1994 dodge ram if its true.thanks any help appreciated steve

Photo009.jpg

Photo010.jpg

Photo011.jpg

Photo012.jpg

Photo014.jpg

5. OBIO3

OBIO3 Junior Member

6. pumpkinman

pumpkinman Junior Member

to OB103

Thanks For Your Reply Im Glad The Pump Will Work But Hte Control Valve Im Not Sure Will Because Im Using Double Acting Rams So Im Not Sure If It Will Work One Arm On The Control Valve Goes In Pops Out And Gos Out And Pops Back ..but The Other Handle Only Seems To Go One Way Not Two So Im Thinking It Wont Work On A Double Acting Cylinder ..any Comments Welcome And I Do Thank You For Your Time..steve