1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help in Dayton for Season

Discussion in 'Employment' started by morgjones, Nov 24, 2009.

1. morgjones

morgjones Junior Member
    from 45011

We have a customer who has 3 retail locations that have a total of 932,000 sqft of surface. We need crews that have own loaders/pushers/trucks/skid loaders/spreaders...call me at 513-253-1275. We need your help with clearing and laying salt for entire season.

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Are these sites far apart from each other? Could they be handled with trucks or something of that size we usually push skids/push boxes on in Jersey. A friend of mine has a company that has a bunch of trucks that plow and i know he was looking for some more work, i dont know if this was as much or too much for what he was looking for but i could surely check.

If you could, send me an email with either addresses located in Dayton OH or more approximate sizes per each site so i'd have an idea. We go back and forth from NJ to there with equipment a few times a year at least so im sure if he doesn't have what may be required for the property, we could take it out asap. Thanks

Ramairfreak98ss@hotmail.com