1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Fixing Mirror

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Snow Encrusted, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO CHANGE A MIRROR ON A F250 HEATED AND LIGHTED.SMASHED IT ON A DUMPSTER IN A LOT I DO.I DON'T SEE ANY SCREWS?DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS,FOR A NEW ONE? :cry:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  2. Elsewhere

Elsewhere Junior Member

Check the inside riser of window frame along the dashboard. There are rubber gromets there. Pull them off.....

3. millratf250

millratf250 Member

you will have to take the door panel off also to plug in the new MIRROR

4. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

thanks ill check it out.Any body know how much a new mirror costs?

5. JMR

JMR Senior Member

6. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

:cry: :confused: Thanks for the site but, I already got raped from the dealer.Does any body know how to take off door planal from f250,2003?

7. frehawk

frehawk Junior Member

Snow,
    I had mine off and changed both mirrors, you have to carefully :cry: pop out the red reflector on the door there is a bolt there, after you take that one out carefully pry up the controls for the switches there is another bolt under there, pop off the black cover by the window frame in the front i don't remember if there is a bolt there or not. you should be able to slide the panel up than unplug the mirror than remove the 3 rubber plugs to expose the nuts on the mirror when you loosen the nuts have someone hold the mirror, take your time and make sure the panel is warm because it may crack. my suggestion if your not into it don't do it. hope this help. :waving: JT

8. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

Thank You

Thank You Thank You, I'm, nothing without this site.Thank You!! :drinkup:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005