1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Fisher Speedcast Hydraulic....

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ClassicFence, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ClassicFence

ClassicFence Junior Member

I was wondering If anyone can help me I have a 1994 Ford F250 with a 7.5 ft Fisher Speedcast Hydraulic unit on it. The problem is everytime I take it off it goes up and down but I have no angle. This is my second season with the truck, last year I put it on during our first storm and I had no angle but up and down. It started moving when I got out of the truck after about 2 hours of plowing and my leg hit the stick and it started to move. Now this year I tried to do everything right and be prepared for the storm and its not going left and right but up and down with no problems if anyone can help me it would be very very appreciated.

thank you

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Sounds like a control valve problem.