1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help findingGL insurance carrier in NJ

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Andy96XLT, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

Hello all,
    As the title suggests I need help finding GL insurance in NJ. I think i only need 1,000,000 as I ONLY do residential and I think that is the lowest I can get. I called around and filled out a couple of forms online but its not getting me anywhere. All help is appreciated!

Thanks!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Stop by your bank and ask if they have an insurance division and call them to see if they are a broker or single carrier.

3. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

really.. the bank? hmmm worth a shot. My local TD bank is pretty friendly

4. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

Just spoke with one of the local branch managers who happens to be friends with my mom. She didn't have a clue what I was talking about. They said they couldn't help out with anything regarding insurance?

5. grandview

Dumb ass,

Do it the old fashion way then grab the phone book and look for insurance brokers.

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

LOOOOOOOOL :laughing:

Jamie @ family insurance will take care of you

609 268 2302 x105

7. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

I'm dumb ass or she is? I already know I am lol... Thanks for the help blk. Also my dad just told me he has a broker for his work so he is going to give him a call for me so ill check out a few routes. Thanks!

8. BuffaloSnow11

BuffaloSnow11 Member

maybe you tried the wrong bank. did you check with the federal reserve? they set the prime rate you know.

9. grandview

Since I don't know you yet ,I guess she is the dumb ass for not knowing what your talking about!