1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help finding parts

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by willie dexter, Oct 11, 2008.

1. willie dexter

willie dexter Member

hey guys,i need a transmision for my 1075 snowex spreader.my local dealer wants 300 bucks and change for a new one. i dont have a problem paying but i want to shop around. is there any good online stores that carry these products,if so who. also my local dealer told me that i coundnt get a rebuild kit for mine.all the gears are good,i just need bearings, seals and frost plugs. any help would be great. thanks,willie
  2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

3. willie dexter

willie dexter Member

hey thanks gps. i already checked out all the sponsors on this page including cpw.i was just hopeing someone had something else.i cant beleive there have been 41 hits on this and nobody knows nothing.anyway thanks for reading and not replying guys,very helpful.
  4. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I rebuilt my 1875 spinner transmission last fall. bearings I found in town along with seals and frost plug... If you need more of this info let me know and I can see if I can find the part numbers. I know I got the frost plug from carquest and bearings from a local bearing place. Im sure i saved the info somewhere
  5. willie dexter

willie dexter Member

thankyou for the info dirtmandan.i was curious if i could by the parts local.i will check it out. thanks again,willie