1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help finding a strobe

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mass1589, Oct 16, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Heyy guys im looking to add a strobe light setup to my grill.... And rear bumper. I aas looking to use my whelen 4 head hideaway power supply. Are there any lights that will wire into this supply that i can mount on the grill and rear bumper if soo where can i buy them!?

Thanks for the help!!!

2. b@man

b@man Junior Member
    from mass

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

That or you could do leds. Easy to install and are cheaper than some of those strobe heads. A sound off led3 is about 45 compared to the 85 dollar light head and packs more of a punch.

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

Awdirect.com

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I would go with LEDs versus the strobes. Not only will they cost less but they will product much better color and light output. They also draw less power. Take a look on our site as we have many to choose from. www.strobesnmore.com

6. micojj

micojj Junior Member

to: strobesnmore

Do your led hideaway strobe kits come with 8 lights? Would like 8 but could only find 4 bulb sets

7. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Just thowing this out there. Ebay is full of strobe stuff.