1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help finding a part ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DareDog, Oct 22, 2007.

1. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, i am a new person on the forum, :cool:
    i have a 96 chevy 1500 that i am now in the process of putting theFisher snow plow off my ford on it, i found what i thought would be the hardwest part finding the plow plates (since i didnt want to buy new ones bc of the price), wow was i wrong:eek: , the last part i need is the bracket that holds the Hydraulic pump, its older Fan belt drive Hydraulic unit.

where would i find one? dose any one know how much they are new from fisher? i am hopeing i dont have to buy it from fisher there stuff it expensive :eek:

Thanks in advance :angel:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  3. DareDog

well i called a fisher dealer and they have the part for $53 i mite buy a new one from them

4. Gary Dwinal

Gary Dwinal Senior Member

Hi DareDog,
    Go onto the Fisher web site www.fisherplows.com and find your local Fisher outlet. They will be more than happy check their stock and they may very well have the part you need right there. If not, they can order it for you and have it within a few days.

5. Gary Dwinal

Gary Dwinal Senior Member

Oops,
    Looks like you took my advice before I even gave it too you!! I am glad you were able to find the part to complete your installation on your truck.

6. DareDog

Bought the part yesterday from the fisher dealer, they had it in stock

and today i am putting it on, along with the pump, ,control valve and frame thingy that has the lights on it