1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help fast

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nofearpi, Feb 23, 2003.

1. nofearpi

nofearpi Junior Member

i have a meyers e-47 i need to put fluid in it. the problem is the thing under the fill cap is stuck in the fill hole. any suggestions i'm suppose to be plowing now.

2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

get a wrench an get it out the pressure relief is on top an goes into the fill nut whats the problem is it seized .tell me whats up ok!!

3. nofearpi

nofearpi Junior Member

not sure

i have the bolt off the top of the assembly but the thing inside is stuck how do i get it out? thanks

4. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

Wow i have read all three of your threads and still have no idea whats going on the fill plug you can use a 5/8 sparkplug socket to get it out there is a bleed that screws into the plug are you sure your taking the fill plug out???

5. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Maybe you have a digital camera, or know someone with one that can take a picture of what you are talking about and post it here for us to see. You lost me too. Sorry we can't help.