1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Excel record sheet

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Sdyer1357, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Sdyer1357

Sdyer1357 Junior Member

Hi, i have 20 driveway accounts this year, i have been keeping my Names, addresses, Phone #, Cost of plowing in a note book.
    My question is would anyone be willing to share with me there Excel sheet or any other simple form that they use. Thank you My email is sdyer@metrocast.net

2. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

email sent.

3. kws

kws Junior Member

4. Sdyer1357

Sdyer1357 Junior Member

Thank you

Thank you sooo much, I think this will work great! Steve

5. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

6. mkzg

mkzg Junior Member

7. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

yard, is this something you could possibly post for anyone to click on and download or open and save? If not, I guess I'll jump on the "can I get a copy too" list please...Thanks

8. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

9. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

Ok all - Since I have "upgraded" my ways of billing I no longer use this form so enjoy and good luck. This is the spreadsheet I used to use. It is pretty straight forward, on the billing tab when you enter the date and the amount charged it adds it to the amount owed column. When the customer pays just add an "x" in the paid column and the sheet does the rest of the work in the Owed and paid columns.

It is a zip file so you will have to get it from there.

~J

Attached Files: