1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help...drive pro jeep liberty mounts, wiring

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by JeepCoMJ, Apr 2, 2013.

1. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Trying to figure out a few things.

I have a Meyer DP-68 Drive Pro 6'8" blade side assembly. this has an E58H, Nite Saber lights, the blade, angle rams, etc. it's complete with plow side harness

truck side mount adapter for an 03? to 07 jeep liberty is p/n 18503

I need a GOOD part number for the universal clevis that will bolt to that.

Also am wondering why they say 03+? there's no difference between an 02 and 03 up front, save that the early 02's sat 3/4" higher...which isn't a big deal.

Also need to find the right truck side harness for the lighting system and controls. Then need a straight answer as to why I couldn't or could use a slik stick. There's not much space in the cab of a liberty to have the newer style joy stick or a pistol grip controller, and I can mount a slik stick nicely onto the factory shifter easy enough. If not, which is the proper pistol grip controller for me?

The plow side harness I have looks like a 20 pin that's about the size of a typical 7 pin trailer connector.

Looking for the numbers for everything seperately, as I'm going to piece this together during the warm months when i find good deals. Not interested in the kit for all of it unless it's only around $500-$600. I only paid $500 for everything that I do have.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good luck finding what you need for that money. Particularly including the mount (not a high sales volume unit)

As for your parts use Meyer's EZ transfer

3. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Meyer's EZ-transfer flat out sucks. it gives you a few numbers in non-clickable links with .pdf downloads for manuals, and tries to sell you a complete plow.

The entire Meyer website is unnavigable.

And, I found the liberty adapter for $200. I found the harness for $ 175, and a buddy has a pistol grip controller with issues out of warranty that I know I can fix. All I need is the universal clevis.