1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help bidding these places (Pics)!!

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by nicktw25, Dec 9, 2012.

1. nicktw25

nicktw25 Member
    from Woods

The first pic is an appartment complex. I only have to plow the street!!! Not the drives or the side walks!

The second picture is a little business lot that needs plowed. Nothing special or fancy here, just push the snow off the lot.

They also want me to include a salt application price.

They told me 1" trigger!

Any help would be AWESOME!

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg
  2. nicktw25

nicktw25 Member
    from Woods

I will have the measurments up shortly!
  3. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

is the road included in the left pic or just the drives.
  4. nicktw25

nicktw25 Member
    from Woods

I don't have to do any of the drives (cement) in the left pick. Just the black top road. I have to push it down to the end. So it's a pretty easy place. Drop the blade and go straight!
  5. nicktw25

nicktw25 Member
    from Woods

The measurement for the left pic is 6,237 sqft.
  6. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Do you have to do the black top parking spaces in the first picture??? That will take more time than just pushing straight. If its truly just pushing the main drive (road) and not the parking spaces, I would be somewhere between $75 and $100 per push (Plowing only, no salt) But your price will depend on your area and costs.
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2k for the season,plus salt for the street.1500.00 for the 2nd one.