1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help badly

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by joelbouch, Nov 21, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ok everyone i need help i thought i had fincicing for my company but it was all a scam and lost 5000,00 so i should my house and now got a better one for cheaper been in the industy for many years but i decdie to start my own seeing allont of illlegals taken over doing shotty work and landscsapes and contractors ripeing off innocent people so i decdie to put an end to it but been denied finacing bc of my credit its not perfect can anyone help ive got busniess got 30 accounts lined up for this winter can get more if i get some equipment and 30+ for the warm seasion can anyone help with fincaing or point me in the dierction i need or any one willing to be a cfo for a year thank you all for reading this and god bless the usa

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

You lost how much money?

Brad

3. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

You understood that ? I read it twice and got more confused the second time.

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

You can try the small business administration and there are still a few venture capital places around, though few and far between. Any venture capital would probably not be interested and you would be dealing with more of a loan shark than a bank if they took it.

With the economy like it is, pulling off anything with under a 700 credit score to get operating capital might be tough unless you can secure the loan and your putting up collateral. Your really looking at hard money here so they might give you fifty or sixty cents on the dollar on equipment or your house, maybe even less. If think of if your credit is that poor the only way i see it feasible is if your putting up equipment, or the house for whatever you might get, or keep looking for a cfo? If you dont have any equipment at all or a house, then you probably dont qualify for any help.
    The contracts arent worth anything just a proof of expected future income. They cant be offered for collateral.

None i can really reccommend. If your credit is really that bad then your into loan sharking banking now. Where they jack the interest and hope you dont pay the monthly .Unfortunaltey..

The site does have spell check and this is very interesting for a first post.:rolleyes:

goodluck

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I think it should be $5000.00. My advice is to first approach your bank. Assuming you've already done that and been denied, then approach the Small Business Administration. They will at least explain why no one will loan you money in terms you can understand. To think some stranger(s) on the Internet will loan you any money is ignorance. And this is your 1st post!?!? Did you fall for a Nigerian scam, by any chance?

6. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Thank god i think the more i read it the more dumb i get :dizzy:

7. bribrius

you cant understand my post and why he probably wont get loaned the money?

I thought it was crystal clear. :jester:

8. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

9. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

This thread is a scam, the guy is looking for a sucker to give him money. It's probably some foreigner, like all the other scams going around. They guy can't type so he probably can't speaka da good Engilish.

10. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Sorry Bri, we were typing at the same time. I have to type two-fingered due to arthritis and makes it really slow with all the back-spacing to correct mistakes.

11. bribrius

BINGO!!!

Just kidding Mick.
    I actually look for your posts.
    And I actually do think my post is kind of confusing now that i read it. I tend to think faster than i can type and it ends up disorganized. lol.
    :)

12. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

I will help finance you. I will give you $5000 to get you started. What I'm going to do is send you a check for $10,000 and I need you to cash the check and send $5000 back to me.........

13. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

payup THATS FUNNY!!payup

14. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

That is actually a big scam going around. No I did not understand the post at all. I said HMMMMMMMMM and I all I could say was you lost how much. But what a great 1st post. Also welcome to plowsite:dizzy:

Brad

15. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ok guys guys guys am sorry for the headaches but my laptop wasnt working propley but it was a company that i found though the sba bascilly i gave them my ss# and all my info bascilly stole my credit and wrecked it and stole money from me beacuse they said they can write a busniess plan for me and preasent it to the banks that was 2500.00 then i sent it then the got credit cards in my name and thats that am not no forigner was born in worcester ma then moved to peabody ma but i was looking for an investor or guidence yes this is my first post but i always read the maginzess i get for free but if you wana call me names or what but dont understand the sutiton then fine just rembre to pay it forward but what can i say i screwed up but am working on fixing my mistakes thanks

16. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Basically what people were saying was your not going to find a investor here on plowsite. So all we can offer is advise like Mick did in a above post. Hope you get it all figured out and if you need any info on plows or truck help we will be glad to help.

All the best
    Brad

17. bribrius

go annualcreditreport.com

its free

run your credit history.
    think you need to make some calls and work on straightening out some of this credit problem.

Or you can go to freecreditreport.com , but they sucker you into signing up for a membership to find out your credit score that is like ten bucks a month or something.

You really need to know where you stand and what you can fix. may not be as bad as you think??
    Your local bank might have a copy of your credit too if you already applied for a loan and was denied. Ask them for it.

Also to let you know, everything you deny on your credit report is temporarily taken off increasing your credit score.
    so if you timed it right you may "temporarily" fix your credit enough to get more.

18. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I still smell scam.

Also, invest in a better translator!!! One that has at least SOME puncuation!

19. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ya ive done that fixed it some what but its not good enough only my truck is showing up so but what makes it go down is all my inquires on it ya your right maybe ill find someone to work for up here i applyed to serveal companys but got no where some illegal always beats me out but need help with my truck nah its all good an 08 dodge ram 2500 with a ss xblade its a beauty deack out all in strobe lights and what not but ya my first post was bad i was thinking way to fast and gets all messed up so am sorry for the headaches but ya

20. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

hey stroker you smell scam still well its not you want proff and your just a dick with nothing else better to do