1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help ASAP

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by anolke, Feb 9, 2010.

1. anolke

anolke Junior Member

I was driving about 25 miles hr when i sled off in the ditch and hit the bank on the other side of the road. the plow was up in the air (blizzard sw760) hit on the left side know when the plow in down the left side of the plow is about 2-3 inch off the ground. Nothing looks bent where should I start.

2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Not familiar with the blizzards but had this happen to a meyer blade and the a frame was bent but wasn't noticeable till it was off the blade and laid on the ground

3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

You probably bent the A frame right where it attaches to the plow. We hit something hard and bent the A frame on one of our 810's it didn't look bent either but was the same way. We fixed it by taking a torch and cutting the top of the a frame loose and prying the pin over and rewelding it so the plow was straight when on the ground

4. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Run the other side into a ditch. :p

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Yeah Aframe, maybe pivot beam...Frame rack, welder, torch, etc.

6. anolke

anolke Junior Member

thanks guys i thought the a-frame was bent to so am going to a body shop to day and hope thay can rebend it I will let you know.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010