1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help asap

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by gardinertigers1, Feb 8, 2012.

1. gardinertigers1

gardinertigers1 Junior Member

I have a old syle fisher Hydraulic plow. Its the plow with the pump under the hood and it runs from to the crank shaft pully but the problem is i have a 2002 chevy 1500 silverado and there is limited room for the hydrolic pump any pictures of help or any information will help.... needs help asap snow on the way!!!!!:realmad:
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

first off welcom to the site.

second there is a fisher plow section with lots of info here for this .

3rd it will be full custom mounting as thay did NOT do live hydro stuff after late 90's basicly. thay went all elctric.

you got 2 choices. full custom fab mounting or swap to electric.
  3. gardinertigers1

gardinertigers1 Junior Member

do u have any ideas where i could put the pump.:confused:
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

If your dying to use this set up. Start looking at belt driven ptos. There might be a mount system for your truck that you could scab fab up. Look at body installers they would be the biggest help.