1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help asap plse with e60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Jan 12, 2012.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

Was plowing today and was working fine got to my last account and the blade would not raise. Motor is running when i hit the touch pad it angles fine but wont go up. So i thought it would be bad a coil bought a new one and i have no magnetism what so ever. How can that be. Is my plug harness from the truck side to the plow side. I am stumped and pulling my hair out someone plse help and the pump has plenty of fluid in it as well
  2. B&E snowplowing

B&E snowplowing Senior Member

Get a helper, grab a test light. have your helper raise the plow, with the test light pierce the red wire, if the test light does not light, I would check the harness on the truck side, if it does night up, I would replace the B coil, you may just have a bad coil.
  3. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

frozen pump , bad celonoid or loose wire
  4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Try another touch pad.
  5. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

Well i changed valve and solenoid and nothing happened i then tested it on the truck side and was getting power at the plug but when plugged it into the plow side was getting nothing only to found out one of my wires cut in half so rewired it new plug harness and also flushed the pump filled with new fluid and now it is up and running. Thanks for the help