1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help angle brakets sway bar

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by RogB4, Dec 4, 2011.

1. RogB4

RogB4 Junior Member
    from sw wi

I have a 2005 f 250 ford, I bought a boss 8,2 v plow that was on a 2000 ford f 350, no directions so I went the boss site and followed instructions, haveing trouble with the angle brakets and the sway bar there is no way the ones I have are going to work with out modifacations, hoping i can get different brakets, I dont think I want to take sway bar off because it would work fine with out it

2. superior land

superior land Junior Member

take off the sway bar. dont need it really.

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Keep the sway bar ! you do need it ! try the boss forum on this site with your problem, lots of smart gut over there !

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

the ford F250 frame has changed in 05 them again in 08. you need a differant mount you could try to get the rear thruster arms but expect a wait and a pretty highpayup

either modify the brackets :)nono:) or buy the right mount :)nod:)