1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need harness info for HD SEHP for 00 chevy

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by billymac, Jul 31, 2005.

1. billymac

billymac Junior Member

I picked up an 8' HD SEHP plow with 8245 and a 8246 harness. I have the 8292 Joystick and a cut up 8275 harness (just cable coming out of firewall and connected to 8292 controller-all else is missing.

What harness kits or numbers do I need for this to complete the setup. I can fabricate custom harness's myself but Im looking for the fisher connectors or a third party harness if available

The 8246 9 pin harness on the plow has to be replaced anyway 2 pins are corroded off.

Help

billymac....

2. mike vaillancou

mike vaillancou Junior Member
    from 04743

harness

hi there i have all harness you need on truck side do you have 2 head lamps or 4 bulb headlamp email me at
    aroostookraicng@yahoo.com