1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Grotech 2000 Parts Help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by deadhead, Oct 10, 2009.

1. deadhead

deadhead Junior Member

I purchased a used GROTECH 2000 SALT Spreader, the motor runs but, it needs new bearings or ??? . I don't know anything about this, never worked on one. I could really used some help to locate parts, possible parts list, and any suggestions on repair will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  2. deadhead

deadhead Junior Member

Grotech was bought out by Trynex International (Warren, MI) 1-800-725-8377 . There are still a few parts availible,but it is a very limited supply and no new parts are being made,all part orders have to go thru a dealer. I hopes this helps anyone with old equipt.
  3. iowaegian

iowaegian Junior Member
    from 1

Actually Douglas Dynamics bought that particular line from Grotech. Just about any Western or Fisher dealer could help you out. I believe the part # for the motor is a P3035 but you can look it up online on either company's website, just reference the Model 2000 technical literature.
  4. yancy

yancy Senior Member

Try centralparts.com If my memory serves me right they had parts for those.