1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Fisher/Western plow controller!!! ASAP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscapes8988, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

I know someone has to have a controller laying around and i am in need of one for my 8' Fisher! I am pretty sure a western will work as well. Hand held or joystick doesn't matter just reasonably priced. Thanks Guys!

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

if you have a fishstik with a bad circuit board I have a brand new one listed in the marketplace.

3. Landscapes8988

i have a joystick now. thanks though.

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

wow that was fast.

5. Landscapes8988

come on somebody must have one!

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i have one western joystick i just bought the truck w plow and we use the hand held so i need to check but the box with all the brackets etc.. should be in the truck but for sure i have an extra new box. what are they worth?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a like new newer style Western handheld (the fully backlit one) I'll sell. $210 Paypal shipped. It hasn't even been used for 1 whole season. I also have one a little older and more used but nice and it works great. This is the original style without the float light, but it does have the float function. $185 for it shipped.

8. Landscapes8988

I am not sure what they are worth. i was hoping to find someone that had one laying around for a decent price. only need it for this year and then switching to Boss plows!

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Depending which style you are looking for they are $250-$350 new.

10. Landscapes8988

yea i am looking for a used one though. hopefully i can find one. i know the new fish stick's are $189 new. or $289 ?? can't remember.

11. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i would sell it for 165 shipped it is a joystick not a hand held used 2 times once to raise the plow when i left the dealer and the second when i lowered it at my shop

12. Landscapes8988

how far away are you from syracuse?

13. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

far i'm 30 min from the city

14. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

I have a Joystick controller I'll let go for $100 + Shipping