1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Fisher Speedcast Push Beam

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jbwfanclub, Nov 27, 2008.

1. jbwfanclub

jbwfanclub Junior Member

I have recently installed a plow frame for my 93 F150, but the push beam that I got with the frame mounts is too wide for the A-frame on the blade. The push beam fits perfectly between the cheek plates, but does not line up with the pin locations on the A-frame. I estimate that I need the pin mounts to be approximated 18 inches center to center, whereas what I have is about 23 inches center to center. Does anyone have one before I spend a ton of money buying one brand new, or if not, does anyone have an A-frame that has the 23 inch spread that I can attach to the current blade I have. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I'm in northern CT but willing to drive. Thanks!
  2. bronco

bronco Junior Member
    from CT. usa

might have what you want here in danbury ct buddy has it looked at it my self for possible chevy conversion but no good for me have to check if its still there. its the whole under side mount for a ford like new to be honest dont think it ever saw a plow. cheap but thats a little drive for you ill check tomorow for you might even be free atleast it was offered to me for free being his best friend i need a chevy mount just the frame rail mount mine are bent up bad.guy in norwalk has a complete set up 7.5 fisher with mount havent seen it my self yet in craig'slist for 175.00 he has no idea for what truck tho my email is broncoxls@sbcglobal.net