1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need fisher parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by docjones, Nov 15, 2010.

1. docjones

docjones Junior Member
    from WV

Hey everyone. Rookie snow plowing as this is my first year. Went with minimal investment and bought a 1995 F250 for very little money. I have a lawncare contract with a local bank that has an 8' Fisher HD sitting in their company shed for last 3-4 years. The truck it was off is a '03 F350. Still has bracket and harness attached to it. The bank is willing to sell me the plow but I think they're a little uncomfortable with removing all the wiring from the truck. I have a friend who owns the Fisher dealership here who can help with getting me a bracket for my F250. He is trying to save me some money by finding me a used harness, iso module, etc. so I don't have to pursue stripping the banks truck.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas on where I can get some used parts that'll work on my 1995 F250? Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010