1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Fisher MM II Shoes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Unclesamscandy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Unclesamscandy

Unclesamscandy Junior Member

Need just ONE, if anybody has an oddball extra laying around. Contact me by email at ushc@nycap.rr.com and can send a check or pay with paypal. Obviously no rush but with this crazy weather-who knows! LOL! Thanks! Joe

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

"FirstTimeOut" didn't you have a set of these shoes you were looking to sell ?

3. bdavis

bdavis Member

just saw this in the local want ad....call him and offer him 30.00 just make sure they are for a fisher....p.s. nice talking to you today

2 GUIDE SHOES FOR UNDER SNOWPLOW BLADE
    New. $75; (Manchester, NH) 603-623-2984

4. Unclesamscandy

Unclesamscandy Junior Member

I'll call him

Thanks for the help! ...down the road I will get a second plow from you MM II for my lot and driveway. If you get an oddball shoe in the meantime-let me know.

Joe ushc@nycap.rr.com
    Unclesamscandy

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I dont' know how different the MMI and MMII shoes are but i have two MMI's here in my room that i havn't and will never use

6. bdavis

bdavis Member

they are the same for mm1 and mm2

7. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

I also have a set laying around give me 15+ shipping and they are yours
    Evan

8. bdavis

bdavis Member