1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need fisher fish stick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fish22fish, Mar 2, 2011.

1. fish22fish

fish22fish Junior Member
    from maine

sometimes the plow wonted go down,if i shake the wire in the cab where the plug in for the six pin it goes down,or if i touch where the six pin it will go down down ,do u think it is the control stick?,goes left and right good,just wont go down until i touch it.does anybody have a used stick for sale cheap?

2. NDG

NDG Junior Member

i have a mint condition fish stick. im looking to get 150 for it.

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I have a used Fish Stik , functions fine , but needs the membrane keypad as it is torn on the up button.

Don't know if yours is good and you could do a little swapping to make one good one but , $100 + the ride and it's yours.

Pic's are avalible , P/M me if interested.

FWIW , I also have a New in box Western handheld # 56462 , only removed from box to check function. $200 + the ride.

TOM

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  4. fish22fish

fish22fish Junior Member
    from maine

i got 50.00

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I'll pass.....

TOM