1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need expert advice

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by traviswalker007, Oct 16, 2006.

1. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

Im bidding on a 25 acreapartment comples, about15 acres of actual grass surface to moe. All trim, edge, prune,mulch,cultivate ect....you know the drill. Im bidding at 3700 per month witch includes spring and fall clean up plus all material. how does it sound? im also bidding with fert application 3x a year based on 700,000 sqft at 6475 per month. i figured the fert at 35 a bag spread, including aerating.....am i on the right track or an idiot?? Also for you plow gurus im bidding on snow remova at 1650 per push up to 10, including all side walks and steps..am i close
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You need to give the snow guys more info on the snow part and less on the grass part. how long are the sidewalks, are there islands, parked cars, places to pile snow?
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree, that is like saying "Im buying a new truck, is $40,000 a good price" . Then giving us no info what so ever.