1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need everyones opinon

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Starboyz66FTP, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Starboyz66FTP

Starboyz66FTP Junior Member
    from buffalo

if u guys had your choice, and the difference in price didn't weigh on your choice at all, what u get a 8' western pro plus, or an 8 1/2 mvp plus, i am buyng a 07 f350, and i have a choice of either plow, and the difference in my payment is next to nothing , whats your choice and why?? ps.. i mainly do residentials, but do doa couple lots and am looking to get more

2. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

Hey dude,
    Get a Blizzard 810!!
    Don't think your gonna find a better plow if money is no object.
    That plow will push more snow,and way more versatile.
    Just my 2 cents(Canadian) loltymusic

3. Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain Member

Another Canuk chimes in. We have an 05 F-350 with a Blizzard 8-10, and it is a VERY versatile unit. My driver has 15 years plow experience and he says it's the BEST unit he's ever used.
    We also have an 86-11 on our F-550, and that thing will move a mountain!

4. X-LOWBALLER

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

IMHO, I think the 810 is just a straight blade with wings. Get the MVP Plus. You will NOT regret it. The only thing I have a problem with is the fact they are supposed to lock in place when in straight position when back dragging and that simply does not happen. You CANNOT beat a V plow PERIOD!

5. X-LOWBALLER

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

Oh and BTW buffalo boy....you should concern yourself with the 9+ feet of snow and not with what plow to buy cuz from the looks of things, you wont be able to get one until the city melts. I used to live at main and utica when I lived in buffalo so I am glad I moved....among other things.