1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NickColetti, May 27, 2012.

1. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Not sure if this post will do any good in a plowing site, but here goes anyways...

Looking for a 16'-18' enclosed trailer with a loading ramp door in the back. Color is not a real big deal unless its something horrid and i would prefer a 8' wide one compared to the 7' wide.

If ya got something up for sale, shoot me a PM.

2. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

Have a black 8x16 Carmate 7500# for sale. In central jersey not sure if thats how far youre looking to drive
  3. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Yeah, i was really only planning on driving maybe 50-100 miles from Detroit. I dont know if ill be able to get enough time off to make that drive. Thanks for letting me know, though...
  4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure how much you have to spend, or if you're interested in a new trailer, but a lot of trailer dealers will sell you a new trailer at cost or with very little markup if you drive down to Bristol to pick it up from the factory. Might be something to think about depending on your situation.
  5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

a lot of them are made in indiana...thats closer to you
  6. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Yeah, i noticed that.

I was hoping for used to save a few dollars, though.

Thanks to who replied so far!