1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Control wire for fisher EZV

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by itsgottobegreen, Jul 24, 2008.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I just installed a used fisher EZV on a F-350 but the wiring on the twist lock connector was damaged while removing it from the former truck its was one. One of the little wires fell out while I was resplicing them back together. So I need just the truck side of the twist lock so I can get this truck up and running. I am just trying to not having to buy a brand new $259 harness. So if anyone has a used harness or cut the end off theirs to removed it from thier truck, please let me know thanks.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You don't have to replace the entire control harness, you can purchase the replacement connector pins as a kit. Fisher p/n: 22123 (less than $20)

Can also buy the connector housing that also includes the pin extraction tool...very handy to have around if you don't have one. Fisher p/n 56496 (less than $14)

So for around 30-$35 you can repair it without any splicing or patching and no need to remove the harness.