1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need chevy mount MEYER #17111

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by carkey351, Oct 18, 2010.

1. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

Anyone got a 17111 mount for a 2000 chevy that they would trade or sell for less than 700$$?

I have a ez classic tube mount for a 2006 Dodge Ram I'd be willing to trade/sell as well, it have the extra steel braces in new condition.

Any help or phone numbers of anyone that might have something cheaper than the 800 plus dollars everyone else is charging would be great!!

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

I have new #17111's for $625.00

Babe

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We have em new 606.60

4. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

thanks for all the replies. In light of the fact I'm a cheapskate I found it will cost only about $50.00 in steel to modify the Dodge mount to fit my chevy. Thanks for the help; I'll post pictures of the finished product.

5. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

Carkey, did you get it to work?? I have one from my '05 Dodge 2500 and need it to fit my '03 Chevy 2500HD....I have an old cutting edge for steel and a buddy who welds...any pics or suggestions? Thanks!

6. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

i attached the chevy mount manual for the 17111. What I did is welded the center section together that the dodge mount did not have. I also cut off the tabs on the top front and welded new tabs on. I have it on the truck now so I don't know if I can get good pictures or not. either way it was a lot cheaper. I haven't had a chance to push any snow with it so I don't know if my DIY welding is going to hold up or not; so far so good.

Attached Files:

7. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

Thanks, ill check it out....