1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Cheap company sweatshirts contact Amanda! pics of her work attached

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Nolimit124, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

hey guys I ordered a bunch of company shirts from Amanda, and they did a great job. They do mostly screen printing, but the shirts came out great.
    I think I got Gildan sweathsirts heavy weight for like $17 each screen printed.

info@adrenalineprints.com

Also they offer no set up fees I figured I would help you guys out!

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

2. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the lead...looking for a good screenprinter. Are they good quality?? and is there a minimum order

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Well Guys
    I talked to Amanda and I only need ten sweatshirts. She tells me no problem. I tell her I want a high quality hoodie made in the USA. No Problem, same brand as I bought from a local company last year and they are bullet proof. I send her my Logo, tell her this is what I want, no problem. She gives me a great price, I tell her no problem. Heck at this price I might order some hats too.

Mike

4. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

bump for amanda shes designing me some new sweathshirts for this upcoming season. You defiantly can't beat the prices she is offering me on them.

5. flykelley

Hi Guys
    Just thought I would throw this in, I also ordered hats from Ammanda, she did a great job on them and they were priced right. I only needed ten of them and she was able to fill this order with no problem. I got a bid from a local supplier and the local guy was twice as much as Ammanda was. Great lady to deal with, will get my business in the future.

Regards Mike

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well 5 posts into this thread,so I'll ask it,what does Amanda look like?:)

7. flykelley

Hi Grandview
    Not sure what she looks like, I have only talked to her over the phone but she sounds sexy as hell. Maybe we can get her to post a picture??:salute:

Mike

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you guys plow anything??? thats some lowww standards lmao

9. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

yeah lol i thought it was a funny slogan...I have customers asking me for shirts all the time so I guess it worked!

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

LOL, Thats one funny slogan

11. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Mike,
    You have pictures of the work you can post? ussmileyflag

12. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

t-shirts from andrenaline prints

hey guys i just ordered my shirts from andrenaline prints i cant belive the price for the amount of shirts its cheap well the shirts are on there way should be here anyday now i will let you know how i like them i will keep u guys posted i might have other stuff made too.

13. flykelley

Hey Snowpro, I have order tees and sweatshirts and hats from Ammanda, paid a little extra to have USA made products but they are very high quality and they look great and are wearing very well. I will for sure be doing more business with her in the future. My hats no one in the area was even close to her price's and the embroidery work is great.

Regards Mike

14. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

i cant wait for the shirts to arrive i called elsewere and even paying the little more for usa brand is cheaper than what other prices i got and i can order as many as i want and still is cheaper everywere else you have to make a minium order but andrenaline is were im gonna order from now on.

thanks guys for referring me to this print shop

15. flykelley

Here are the sweatshirts.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

16. flykelley

Here is a picture of my hats.

IMG_8057.JPG

17. clydebusa

clydebusa Member

Thought it but didn't say anything cause I knew someone else would.:laughing:

18. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

put up some contact info for the people who dont know who she is. i have no idea but her work looks good. i would order some shirts from her

19. flykelley

Amanada's number is 1-618-960-0016

Regards Mike