1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Cat Nip!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Dec 10, 2009.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I think we need some of that white fluffy cat nip from the sky to get our cats excited!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
    cat nip.jpg

cat nip.jpg

2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Oh no a new holland snuck in there!

3. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

I know what you are saying, truck is sitting in the garage with the plow down and not pushing snow. I just watched the browns win and im hammered because there is no snow. :drinkup:

4. Naturaldesigns

Naturaldesigns Junior Member

Looks like you need some room in the garage i accept donations lol :)

5. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

start driving west and i have room and a full fridge of busch

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

**** The Steelers. Go Browns!!!

7. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

Absolutely, I am all for the browns. I think its hilarious they are playing for nothing and just ruined the steelers playoff chances :laughing:

8. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

I hear you there 4X4!! Shoot december last year was a nightmare we were out all the time. I have to admit though I don't miss that either, a nice happy medium would be nice! And those CAT's are lookin real nice!!! Hope you have a good winter:drinkup:

9. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

any more pics of the cats??

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They all look brand new.

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking good

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

The two high lifts are our rentals for the winter,there both brand new, one has 100 hours on it and the other has 300, and then the other one is ours, which is a 99 with over 2000 hrs on it, but it still looks like new.

13. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice kitties.

14. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great pic! Cant wait to see some videos of those loaders in action! Good luck this season, Let it Snow!