1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Bulk Salt supplier N.W. Ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by integrityman, Dec 3, 2009.

1. integrityman

integrityman Member

I need to find bulk salt supplier North West Ohio..... :help:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Hey, try koulman.... (sorry about the spelling) thats the place on the river (right next to 75)

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Try Michigan salt....They have an ad on here

4. ABsnow

ABsnow Member

Kuhlman. There's a place on the river next to 280 also, not sure of the name though. It may be the city pile but I think they might sell to contractors.

5. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Thats the city pile (next to 280)... Kuhlman is on the river, right next to the 75 bridge... Thats where we buy ours...

6. Armstrucking

Armstrucking Junior Member

Arms Trucking

Our dock is next to the 280 Bridge in Toledo. We have salt available picked up or delivered. Please call Rick at 800-362-1343

7. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

I asked that question in the new part. (from toledo), bout that pile ,and they shut me down lol

8. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

I use to work right down there,by like the peir 75 right ? Maby a lil farther down

9. jzeller4

jzeller4 Member
    from ohio

champion equipment, 1524 milburn ave, dayton ohio 45404 (937)228-2730 24 hr # (937)604-0057

10. mlbock

mlbock Junior Member

how much bulk u lookin 4?