1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Bulk Salt in Washington State

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by equil3716, Dec 4, 2009.

1. equil3716

equil3716 Junior Member

I am looking for a supplier in Washinton State near Seattle. I can pick it up in a large dump truck or I have room for a large truck delivery. I have not had much luck finding anyone last year or this year so far can anyone help.
  2. THREE W

THREE W Senior Member

Not sure on the West side, you might call one of your local public work offices, on the east side there is a bulk company in Pasco.
  3. leon

leon Senior Member

If you call Morton Salt in California you should be able to have a load delivered with little difficulty.

they bring solar salt in from their salt pans in Mexico for the western market.

leon :drinkup::waving::sleeping::salute:
  4. equil3716

equil3716 Junior Member

Thanks for the info I will check both
  5. bigjimk

bigjimk Junior Member

I finally got to use my new 2 yard Buyers Salt Dag spreader over the weekend and let me tell you I wish I bought one a long time ago.
    Plow the lots, turn on the spreader while leaving the lot- boom, boom, bang !! done !!! Never got out of the truck.