1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Boss Pushframe Assy Urgently

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by p0nt00ns, Dec 25, 2009.

1. p0nt00ns

p0nt00ns Junior Member

Hello all, the last snow we had here in Southern Wisconsin was like pushing a combination of Concrete and Mash Potatos (Very Heavy), I was doing a gravel Driveway and broke the Pushframe Assy on both sides (Snapped off). I can not find anyone that has these in stock and really need this plow up and running by next snowfall. The part number is TFR09708 or TFR9708. If anyone knows of who may have one in stock or if anyone thinks that this could be Welded back up, I would sure appreciate your comments. I will try to attach a picture. Thanks so much for your help!

DSCN0012.jpg

2. F-SERIES BEAST

F-SERIES BEAST Member

I think it could be welded back up, of course it will have to be dissembled to do it, but either way you need to for replacement of a new one . I say disassemble it and get to work, on it with some new tube, plating and/or U channel. If you can't find a new one quickly, with the holidays. At least you will have it back in operation till you can find parts after the new year. >> Beef up the new one when you get it with some flat stock on the sides of the tube. I'd also start calling every bass dealer listed on the boss site within' 200 - 300 miles of you, to see if any of them have one on the shelf, even if they don't answer leave a message with the part numbers, it will increase your chances of finding a replacement.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fix it. Place the wings in the straight position, plug the internal reservoir vent and tip it on its face, no disassembly needed that way. Vee the edges, line it up and weld it up. Add a fish plate on the top, bottom and outside and it will be stronger than a new one.

4. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

I have one (BRAND NEW) and would be willing to sell it to you for $280 plus shipping...