1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need Boss hand held remote for 9.2 pwr/v

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Triton Snow Systems, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Ummm, Did you try your Boss dealer?

No one's going to just have one laying around. Are they?

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

There was a guy on ebay who had a bunch of them for sale for straights and V's real cheap. I bought one for my straightblade for a little over $100.00. Check on there from time to time.

4. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

remote

ummmmm. so apparently there is someone who just might have one laying around!

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Hey Triton, I noticed that you live in Illinois, not to far from me. We're having a get together in Novemeber. Why don't you join us?

6. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah,....a dealer, who had to probably buy a case of them to get one for a customer. Now he's stuck with 11 and decides to put them up on Ebay.

Also, you'd be surprised at what calling Boss will do. If your dealer dosen't have any in stock, Boss may be able to locate a dealer who does and have one shipped to you.

Just curious....what happened to your original one?