1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Blk plastic hub covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by dmontgomery, Jul 5, 2012.

1. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for 4 of these.....and help would be great.....thanks

plastic center cap.jpg

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

salvage yard.

3. dmontgomery

wow....brilliant......thanks

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

hub caps

dmontgomery a lot off auto part's store like oriely's have them ot i am shure rockauto has them for shure .it seam's like they have just about any thing .link
    http://www.rockauto.com/ Thumbs UpThumbs Up

5. dmontgomery

that was helpful ....thank you

6. dmontgomery

unless I am not searching correctly on autorock.com.....they do not carry the covers....

7. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

what? that i gave you an answer that will solve your problems? what was i thinking?!!!! go off and waste another week or two looking for them in random spots. when the answer i gave you will solve all your problems. good luck.

8. dmontgomery

the point is no salvage yard has them that I have found locally....obviously I tried salvage yards before asking the question here......

9. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

I own an auto shop, and look for this stuff often. Find a big salvage yard, have them get on the wire. They can see inventory from yards across the country and have them mailed in. Surely someone in the US has them.

10. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

hub cap

dmontgomery what year an cap truck ,2wd,4wd ?

11. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know if it'll work but I have chrome gmc caps? Just FYI

12. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

Napa sells them I don't remember the pt# I thank its BK735-2595 or 735-2599 on is black the other is chrome. Did you try EBAY or Amazon? And see if your local yard has a national parts look up a lot of yards do.

13. 70monte

70monte Senior Member

check your PM. I sent you a message.

Wayne

14. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Ebay usually has those caps for sale in sets of 4. From the dealer, run away as they retail at around $100 a cap. The chrome ones if you find those will fit no problem, as its the same cap but chrome (bought a chrome set myself off of ebay).

15. 70monte

70monte Senior Member

The junkyard I went to yesterday had ton's of chevy vans and service type trucks that had these eight lug black caps. I don't think I saw any pickup trucks with them though. I sent a personal message to the OP to see if he still needed a set of these but have not heard back from him. He may have already found a set.

Wayne

16. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i have a set. came with a set of rims/tires i bought. you can have them for the cost of shipping. they dont have the chevy logo on them though.

17. dmontgomery

that is very nice

I appreciate that I got a set for a really good price.......not as good as you are offering......but I am all set