1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need blade for JD 7520 Tractor

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by jbsparky, Feb 9, 2008.

1. jbsparky

jbsparky Junior Member

We have a John Deere 7520 Ag tractor that we would like to find a blade for and I was wondering if anyone has seen a good one or heard of a good manfacturer that makes one to go on this tractor?? Thanks

2. mmaddox

mmaddox Member

Degalman (sp) and Wesandorf (again sp), should be a fair number of them around. Could also find the blade/sub frame and order or re-make the mounting brackets. I have also mounted highway type plows on ag tractors, both angle and V's.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We have about 14 different blades and harness for 95 hp and up tractors. My dad started plowing with tractors in the early 70's, so we've tried alot out. Horst Welding makes a great blade and harness system.

4. jbsparky

jbsparky Junior Member

JD wood you say that the Horst brand is the best one you have? It looks like it has down pressure does it? What other brands do you have and would you suggest any of them? Thanks for the advice it is very appreciated!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

A Horst blade and harness system is your best bet for the money if buying new. We have Daniel's, Frink, Viking and a couple other brands that also work well. We have made alot of Harness's over the years and we can hardly make one for the price that Horst sells them for.