1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need bid form.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by 1BadHawk, Oct 13, 2005.

1. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk Member

Ive been asked to submid a bid for nearly 30 properties from a very large company in the local area. Ive never had to submit an actual "bid" before and want to make my first presentation as professional and reasonable as possible.

Im not too sure what all needs (should) be included, how it should be broken down (itemized) or even the format for a bid.

Would anyone be willing to share a sample bid? if so you can email me at Rob@perficut.net

I'll be doing a visual on the properties over the next coulple days so that I can get this sumbitted by early next week. Thanks for whatever help you offer.
  2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Each one is different. If you are bidding 30 large properties, I would hope you know what a bid spec. sheet is. Get one from the company and base your bid "contract" off of that..

Very simple?