1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need backup help in Waterbury CT area... please read

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Advanced Glenn, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Advanced Glenn

Advanced Glenn Junior Member

I was recently diagnosed with colon & liver cancer. I am having surgery tommorow morning. I own/run a small family owned contracting business. We have a hand full of long time good plowing customers in our area. Dr's can't really tell me how long my recovery will take. I will be starting chemo a few weeks after my surgery. If it does not start snowing until December sometime, I might be OK. But we are not sure. I am in a tough spot. If I let my accounts go, there will be no money coming into my household. If I keep them, I need backup just in case. I am searching for a small operation like myself in the greater Waterbury area that may be willing to assist me as needed. Possibly subcontract a couple out to a reliable person if we can work the numbers out. So, if you have any interest in discussing this and you meet the criteria, (obviously need decent equipment & plowing insurance) please contact me via plowsite, or my direct email >>> gdoucette@advhomeimprovements.com

Also I have a bunch of residentials that might be part of the deal as well.

Thanks you for reading.