1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need assistance with warranty issue

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by split2ndnova, Jan 15, 2010.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Can someone help those of us who bought our plows out of state? Here in the chicago burbs we need to know who to contact. I contacted buyers and have not gotten any response. Smoorman has been cool but I need to know how to get my plow fixed and need a phone number and contact person. My worries are the lack help due to my mail order purchase. Billy

2. plowman69

plowman69 Member
    from amherst

Thats why I bought mine localy I didn't want to be last on the list for repairs also I like to support the local buisness . You should be able to get it done at any Snow Dogg dealer just be prepared to wait a little bit to get it done

3. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Split - check your messages. Sorry for gap in communication - we'll get things squared up.

4. BayStateGlenn

BayStateGlenn Member

Yeah, but look at the money you saved by not buying it local.
    ... and I'm jealous of the dealer that you bought yours from. I wish I could sell plows without ever having to warranty them ... and never see the customer before or after the purchace.

5. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Split
    If your interested in coming north a little I can help you out. Im at the north end of Chicago in Skokie. Been working with doggs for awhile. Call us (847) 673 - 7930

6. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I must say that the people on this site have been a great, helpful bunch. buyers also seems to be on top of their game.

Let's not forget the performance of my plow. i havent plowed with a better plow. I put this plow up against them all, Boss, Western and others. Price and Company support along with performance, is key to a good season.

7. plow dogg

plow dogg Junior Member

they all suck

8. plow dogg

plow dogg Junior Member

they all suck:gunsfiring::gunsfiring: