1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need angle cyl.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tedd, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Tedd

Tedd Member
    from CT

Its that time of year again! Pulled my plow from the weeds and looks like I am going to replace cyl. and went to parts warehouse site and have question for you guys. I have a mm1 and I am not sure if I have what they list as old style cyl or what. It is a straight 8 footer with what I think is a sehp? pump and lift cyl. are all together in one bunch. Any advise on what to buy and where is appreciated. Also I guess I will flush oil so how much should I buy to refill cyl and resevour. Thanks, Tedd

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Think the differance was in the threads for the hose fitting, NPT or O-ring.
    2 quarts for a straight blade.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Here are your part numbers if it makes it easier for you

1 @ 4424 Hose
    1 @ 8728 Hose
    2 @ 20117K Angle Rams
    1 @ 8127 elbow
    1 @ 319 elbow
    2 @ 2780 elbow

Make sure to look at the elbows for threading. I got a few last year that were never threaded from the factory.