1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need advice a.s.a.p

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by leaner, Dec 12, 2009.

1. leaner

leaner Junior Member

I recently phurchased a used meyers plow with the e-60 pump,after installation i found the pump would sometimes raise right away and the next time i had to keep tapping the controlpad. i replaced the motor with a brand new one and it now will not raise at all. the motor is running as i can hear it...my mechanic thinks the motor is turning the wrong way ????? any suggestions folks???
  2. I have a double studded one. The D2 stud is Red ( + ) power cable. The stud D1 is black ( - ) power cable. Also a black ( - ) power cable going to the side of the sump base. If all those are right then motor was wired wrong. http://www.angelos-supplies.com/snowiceInfo/MeyerServiceManuals/tabid/106/Default.aspx or http://www.angelos-supplies.com
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  3. Deco

Deco Senior Member

check fluid
    check wiring

check check check
  4. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

I have an E-47 Meyers....wouldn't lift, angled fine.....The bottom seal in the lift cylinder was shot. Pretty easy to replace.......$9 for the seal.
  5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Positive goes to terminal A2, negative goes to D1 along with the ground wire to the pump itself .

Do you have magnetism at the B valve while trying to raise ?

Will the plow angle ?

Sounds like a broken / corroded connection or faulty B Valve , you might have jarred the connection changing the motor which is why it will not raise now , it might have been just making contact before.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009