1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Western Uni-mount, around a 2000 model!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fbarlow4, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Fbarlow4

Fbarlow4 Junior Member

Already have the undercarriage, just need the plow side for a western unimount. Approx around a 2000 model. Located in the Northern Virginia area. Looking to pick up or have shipped. Thanks.

2. LB1234

LB1234 Member

I have a 2000 or 2001 ULTRA mount (see pics its for sale here). It's a 7'6" pro plow. I'm asking $1850 or best offer for it. Willing to drive a little distance if it helps out. I'm a little over an hour from delaware in hunterdon county, NJ. I realize you are looking for unimount but I believe they sell conversion kits...and honestly I'm a little desperate to get rid of this thing since I sold the truck it was on and no longer require it and its taking up much needed space. If you are remotely interested send me a PM and I'll provide you with my cell and/or email and we can discuss. thanks.