1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a used spreader near South bend

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SFCarmyvet, Sep 26, 2016.

1. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

I am looking for a used spreader, let me know what you got if you have one to sell...

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Might be easier if you were more specific about what you're looking for. Tailgate spreader, V-box spreader, what size, stainless, poly etc...

3. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

Open to any of them depending on price. I would prefer a tailgate.

4. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

I would like the western 2500 tailgate spreader

5. Dieselplow82

Dieselplow82 Member

I have a snowex mini pro575 hitch mount spreader with the vibrator installed...with controller and harness for sale

6. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Go back to that site I sent you on that pickup, Town of Belmont. 2015 air flow electric 150hrs nice one chevron conveyor. It's not close but it is a steal so far. Auction ends tonight.

SFCarmyvet likes this.
  7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Define close. I've got a couple different tailgate spreaders for sale. A Boss and a Magnum, both complete setups.

8. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

Within a hour or two. You are 4.5.

9. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

Thanks for sharing your spreaders. Maybe someone else looking for a spreader will run across this post and get ahold of you guys too. I'm going to hold off for a minute. I have to reevaluate the funds and determine how much salt I need to spread this winter before getting one.

10. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Air flow spreader the high bid was $2850.00, I don't think they will accept it tho. Thats a steal.

SFCarmyvet likes this.
  11. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

12. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

SF, How you making out, Did you land enough work you are happy with for your first season, Did you find a spreader? Have not heard much from you.

13. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

Yeah been busy finding the work lol. Got a tailgate spreader to start out with. I'm happy the season. How about you? You already got snow, right?

14. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Yes had about 12'', Two days of steady plowing, Nothing but a few piles left melted away. Glad to here your all set. Good luck, Stay safe,

SFCarmyvet likes this.
  15. SFCarmyvet

SFCarmyvet Member

I would love to see some of that snow!

16. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

You will still a touch early, Lakes are warm and the wind was with me, Got some big iron sitting this season, Thinking about restructuring a little. Been thinking of a small Dover maybe, don't see a whole lot of work for that tho. Maybe a newer paver, I don't know yet I'm taking my time to find a piece I can really use.

I find my skid sitting more than I like except for pipe. Excavator and dump trucks and bodies do all the work. LOL

17. Dodge98

Dodge98 Junior Member

I have a salt dogg 1500 for sale if interested.