1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a truck? Click here

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Hey guys - I have been seeing a lot of Want Ads from people looking for trucks. I can help most of you out. I am a licensed dealer in Minnesota and I go to the Mpls Auto Auction almost every Wednesday.

Everytime I go I see 10-20 trucks the are already equipped with plows go through and the prices are very respectable (several thousand less than what you'd pay at a dealership). You can choose from all makes and models and you can test drive the units before you bid on them.

If any of you want to go send me a PM and we can work out the details. If you're truly seriously about buying a truck then this is the way to go.