1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need a trailer in the chicago land area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dlongerman, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I need a trailer to pull a 48" and 36" W/B
    used
    doesn't matter if it's enclosed or not....

2. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

I've got a 7' wide 20 ' long utility trailer with a 10,000 lbs capacity for $1700 in Michigan. Let me know if your interested

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

do you have any pictures?

4. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Ive also got a trailer for sale in W.Michigan. 20' footer open with trimmer and gas can racks. Also has a basket over the front of the trailer for extra equipment. The trailer is lightweight and in fair/good condition. We used it to haul lawn equipment only. 3500lb axles. Asking $900.00 can deliver to Chicago area if needed. Let me know if interested and I can shoot some pics your way. Thanks,

Jim

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

both of the trailers sound like a great deal wish you closer to me I would take one my self

7. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

I will post pics tomorrow of the trailer. The 20' is red in color with black decking boards and has nice alum. wheels with fair/good rubber on them. Just picked up two brand new enclosed trailers and no longer need this one, so she's gotta roll.

jim

8. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

we will be selling out 7x16 plus v nose enclosed trailer soon. It is a interstate HD that has never been in snow. 2004 model.

9. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

hey snowshow, and the mayor could you please give me pic's... looking to make a decision by the 27th...

10. tojay22

tojay22 Member

call me at 616-446-1777 i am also interested in it.

11. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

guys,

Pics are available on lawnsite in the marketplace section. Look for the thread that has equipment for sale...location Muskegon. Tojay22 I'll call you on Monday. Out of town right now in Chicago....