1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a subframe and nose piece 91 wrangler

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jwiner, Oct 14, 2009.

1. jwiner

jwiner Junior Member

It looks like I need pn 99100528 subframe & 96105756 nose piece. I have a line on a 18 series snowway with the mounting brackets for a 1998 wrangler. Could these be modified to use?

Thanks,

Jerry

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No sir not with out major modification

3. jwiner

jwiner Junior Member

Is there any easier modification I can make to use a sno way plow if I cant find the snow way brackets? I can buy the meyer plow brackets but I wanted a lighter plow on it. My brother in laws a welder so we can do some mods if needed.

Thanks

4. pharo27

pharo27 Junior Member

91 Wrangler Mount

I might have a plow mount for you. To be sure I need to find a picture of the mount you need to match with the mount I have. Any ideas where to get a picture? I looked in Snoway's website teh best I could but nothing. Or is there a part number on the mount?

5. Brew

Brew Member

99100528 is the one piece sub-frame needed for a 91 Jeep Wrangler and our 18 series snow plow. Prior to the 99100528 one piece sub-frame, Sno-Way offered the 99100090 sub-frame and 96103001 nosepiece. Below is the link from our website for installation instructions on the 99100528 sub-frame. It has a picture. I hope this helps.

http://www.snoway.com/service/Subframes/97100802a.pdf

thanks
    Tom

6. pharo27

pharo27 Junior Member

91 Wrangler Plow Mount

The mount that I have may be an older style now. It has two long round arms that run back under the vehicle and attach to the frame. Any idea if this is really from a Wrangler?

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

8. pharo27

pharo27 Junior Member

Basher, thats exactly what it looks like. I was told it was for a Wrangler when I purchased my plow and mount. Im glad I know its for a CJ. Thanks

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I don't have a old app. guide handy but for some reason I remember that as being for automatics only. Something about a Z-bar but it's been a while since I've seen that info.;)