1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a sub in MN? Fulltime preferred

Discussion in 'Employment' started by IMAGE, Oct 21, 2007.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Looking to sub fulltime in any of these areas.

Twin Cites (and surrounding)
    St. Cloud
    Fergus Falls
    Or anywhere between Fargo and MSP along I94.

Looking for steady guaranteed work. Well as steady as you can be in this business.
    2007 F150 7.5 straight plow, (will get a larger straight, or V-plow for the right job/pay if needed)
    2007 ATV 48'', 60'' 72'' straight plows.
    Carries own liability Insurance.

I am looking to work for a larger contractor that can provide a decent amount of work. Safety and Honesty come first. Please only serious contractors looking for a good working subcontractor need contact me.

Thanks, Steve Koep
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am in Alexandria, what do you have that needs to be done? Email sent!
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I think we are both looking to sub for someone. I can't sub out sub'd work. lol. I would if I could I guess, but first I gotta fill my plate. :drinkup: Also, I dont see an email from you. I was hoping I would, to talk to you about mowing.

To Contractors looking to Sub Out some work: need a steady sub job along I94 anywhere in MN. I can relocate for a few months for the right job prsport
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  4. Lehner&Sons

Lehner&Sons Junior Member

Image, are you still looking for work? I am looking for 1 truck in St Paul to work some commercial sites. Please contact me via e-mail at chris@walleyehunter.com if you are available!