1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need a sub in Gorham, ME!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by RepoMan207, Dec 29, 2009.

1. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I need a sub in Gorham Maine. Residential drive, nothing major. I have two others that may need to be taken over as well in the near future. I also need a sander in that area on a "per request" basis.

Respond here or Call me 766-1562 after 12 noon.

2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

On my way up to Maine with my truck and a couple yards of sand!

3. RepoMan207

from Maine

Make sure to bring your Wheaties. Palmer is going to get hit worse then me from the looks of it.

Are you charging Lobster & Moxies for your services??? :drinkup:

4. SuperdutyShane

Ill bring my Flinstones and Wheaties. Maybe Ill cover Palmers route when he has more V Blade issues :nod:

Yeah... Ill take Moxies, you can dump out the liquid inside, Ill bring a trailer up because thats going to be a lot of cans to cover my high rates.

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

This storm blows. These damn weather guys don't know there azz from there elbows sometimes.

First were suppose to get 2" - 4" Thursday into Friday, another 4" - 6" Friday into Saturday afternoon, then get hit with a "undetermined amount" by a monster storm, which later turns out to be 10" - 16". Now there saying 10" - 16" is going to be our grand total for all three days. "this is a hard storm to predict"... This is why I DON'T pay for premium weather sites. It just isn't worth it 85% of the time. I'd rather be disappointed by my local weather oracle, that way, when I see him at Hannaford's, I can atleast give him dirty looks. :D

6. SuperdutyShane

Lol. Im liking this storm so far.. :nod: No premium weather sites? You sure you wouldnt want to know the forecast 15% of the time..? Its different here, if a weatherman is in a shopping store people would be all over him/her looking for autographs... Or to give him/her an earful. :D

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you knew I lived in Maine. We have to have the worst attitude there is in this country, especially to outsiders and people in the service industry. It's just the Mainahh way of doing things.

8. SuperdutyShane

Maine? :confused: Is that by Hawaii??

Hmm, I can see having bad attitudes to outsiders. Maine is one of the few states that doesnt have like 4 major cities and like 90k people in every city they have. If I lived in Maine I would not like outsiders :cool: Im not a big fan of city life anyway, when Im old enough Im moving North anyway... My town contains 30k people.... Far too much for me.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Ryan, I have some time left in my schedule so I can do it for you.

Then while I am up there I can pick up my backrack and lights from you.

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ryan - are you paying travel time both ways? I'll take the travel time in cash, but you can pay me with Moxie for plowing. Then I can be like all the other lowballers.

Which weather people do you see at the Shop'n'Save?

11. SuperdutyShane

Do you know anyone else that enjoys Moxie? Thats under 65 :D I swear they might as well outlaw it, its terrible! :p

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

:D Keep dreaming buddy!

Why don't I pay you in Moxie for the travel time, and Potato's for your efforts? I may even throw a Bruce's Burrito and coffee in for the ride home.

Greg Miller from 13. I used to see Joe Cooper every now and again when I went on a coffee run for the AAA dispatchers.

You ain't kidding. I hate the stuff. It's worse then TAB. My little brother on the other hand still likes it I think.

13. RepoMan207

from Maine

On a serious note, a fellow PS member has filled this request. Thanks!

14. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

My son - your age - likes it just fine.

15. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

"Only the brave drink Moxie. Only the very brave drink Diet Moxie." (And I'm still under 65.) :p

I took my MM2 off for the first time Wed. night, because I had an appointment at Togus on Thurs. Yathink if I leave it off until the last minute, we'll get more snow up here? :D

It used to be so much fun (Not) putting the old-style Fishers on the truck, outdoors, when it was already snowin' pitchforks and azzoles.

16. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The Diet Moxie is not bad, but not the real thing. I wish they made it in a caffeine free version. There's something in that orange can that messes with your mind.

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I gotta try this stuff. I see the signs for it everywhere. Didn't it used to be produced in Lisbon?

18. SuperdutyShane

Because its all he knows! Fisher yellow and Moxie run through his blood! :eek: